1944: Sep 13, Completed North American Aviation
1947: RCAF 9564, Jun 7 1947 -- Sep 20 1960
1957: Crown Assets Disposal Corporation
1957: Feb 25, N6343T, James H. DeFuria / Fred J. Ritts, Syracuse NY from Crown Assets Disposal dated 7 Sep 1960.
1962: May 10, N6343T, Aero Enterprises Inc, Elkhart IN
1962: Jul 6, Ferry permit from Carberry, Manitoba Canada to Elkhart IN issued to Chuck Mitchell
1963: Apr 26, FAA Inspection: TT Airframe: 427 hrs, TT Engine: 168 hrs
1964: Jan, N6343T, Appliance Buyers Credit - Repossessed
1964: Apr 17, N6343T, E.D. Weiner, Long Beach CA, bought at auction
1965: Apr 12, N335, E.D. Weiner, Long Beach CA
1965: Sep - Race #14 - white/black checkers, polished prop, no name - piloted by E.D. Weiner - 1st place in Transcontinental Race from Tampa to Reno
1966: Sep - Reno, Race #14, pilot: E.D. Weiner
1967: Sep - Reno, Race #14 - "Bardahl II" - piloted by E.D. Weiner
- 2nd in the Transcon Race at 400.234 mph
1968: Sep - Reno, Race #14 - "Bardahl II" - piloted by E.D. Weiner
- yellow and black checkerboard paint
- new racing canopy/turtle-deck
- won the Harold's Club Transcontinental Trophy Dash from Milwaukee to Reno, 1,667 miles averaging 361.14 mph
1969: Sep - Reno, Race #14 - "STP Special" - all red paint
- E.D. Weiner too sick to fly in the Transcontinental Race
- Weiner raced his pylon racer #49 Bardahl Miss, but pulled out because of a heart attack. He died a week later.
1970: N335, Estate of E.D. Weiner
1973: May 08, N335, Valerie M Bonzer, Los Angeles CA
199?: restored at Gosshawk, not flown. On display at the Champlin Fighter Museum until it closed.
2011: Dec 14, N335, Valerie Bonzer / Fred Kohler, West Hollywood CA
2012: March - rare sighting inside hangar, looks good, but not flying.